RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE MEMBERS
OF ALAI ROMANIA
According to art. 14 of the Bylaws of ALAI ROMANIA, the members of the association have the following rights:
- to elect and be elected;
- to have access to the information on the activity of the management bodies;
- to benefit from all forms of defense, support and assistance on behalf of the association as part of their scientific initiatives, as well as to benefit from the facilitation of contacts with natural and legal entities in the country and abroad operating in the field;
- to benefit from material and moral gratifications for their activity within the association;
- to be granted access to all the facilities offered by the association (mass-media, publicity, dedicated events etc.);
- to waive the capacity as a member.
According to art. 15 of the Bylaws of ALAI ROMANIA, the members of the association have the following obligations:
- to pay the yearly membership fee (by March 15th of the ongoing year), which shall amount to Eur 100 (in RON equivalent as on the payment date), for natural persons and of Eur 300 (in RON equivalent as on the payment date), for
- to abide by the provisions in the Bylaws of the Association;
- to partake in the activity of the association.